This month has flown by. I’ve been super busy painting my study, an antique mirror, the pew, the white cabinet, the bookcase in the foyer, and the molding in the foyer/hallway. I got a lot accomplished and had some help along the way, moving some light fixtures around. And as always I have my favorites for the month.
1. My top pick for the month has to be the sweet smocked drapes I added to my study from Pottery Barn. I love the soft, flowy, fabric.
2. I am in love with the wall color I chose for my study. It is a taupe, but has a subtle purple undertone, barely there, it is a special color for sure. Winters Calm by Valspar at Lowes.
3. This Gorgeous canvas from Joss and Main. You just have to stop and stare at it, oh my!
4. My kitchen hutch. I was literally ready to put it to the curb. And I transformed it with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Here is the before and after. Check out the DIY here.
5. This sweet antique mirror turned into a fresh, modern, piece. Check out the How To here.
Loving life and loving decorating. Do something truly inspiring today. If you are ready this blog post then you must love decorating. Take a chance and paint something. Follow me on Insatgram and send me a pick of something you have painted. I would love to see what you are working on or have completed.
Thanks for Stopping by the Blog
Remember to click the Follow Me on bloglovin’ button in the sidebar.